2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
When the Lord called Adonica and I to start this church, He showed us the need for a local church that would:
- Be a place where the Spirit of the Lord would have liberty to do whatever He desires.
- Have powerful praise and worship.
- Have powerful Word-based preaching and teaching.
- Be a church of givers – in every way.
- Be a praying church.
- Be a place where people will come to be saved, healed, restored, renewed and then when they are ready – sent out to set others free.
- Be a place where the average believer is fulfilling the great commission.
- Be a church where we reach the community through powerful outreaches, bring in the lost, and make disciples of them.
In just three and a half years this local church has been a part of spreading revival around the word and has also been a large part of two great soul-winning events in New York City and Shreveport/Bossier. The best is yet to come.
We believe that the time is coming soon to rise and build a place that we, as a local church, can call home. We have sown much and harvest time is upon us.
We want to announce September 3rd as “Membership Sunday” We would love to have all the members of this congregation present at one time, so that we can share the vision for the next three years. You can choose to attend either one of the two morning services. Those members who work on Sunday mornings, please let us know that you will only be able to make it on Sunday night. This will help us facilitate the flow of the day. This is an important date. Please place this on your calendar and mark it for special attention. On this day we want to introduce all our staff to you and to show you all the different areas of this ministry. As your pastors, we want to share our hearts with you. Everyone will be given a nametag at the door. During the month of September, we will also be doing a survey to see how many people are coming through the doors in a week and a month – this will help us to plan and to minister to you in a more efficient way.
Prayer request – please stand in agreement with us for a church bus in order to help those who do not have transportation, to get to and from church.